Hardware and Software Support Service
DiGiCOR offers a full range of technical support and break fix services across Australia and New Zealand to meet your budget and requirements.
In the domain of IT, sometimes things just break. You need any outages to be as temporary as possible, so make contacting DiGiCOR part of your technology emergency protocol. Our Lv1 / Lv2 / Lv3 + engineers are available to join you onsite or to assist remotely, 24/7.
We offer flexible SLAs as well as Custom options, including:
- Return to Base (RTB) – you send us the faulty unit and we’ll send its replacement
- Advance Replacement service – parts exchange
- Next Business Day (NBD) onsite service – DiGiCOR will respond to your service call and be onsite within the next business day
- 24x7x4 Mission Critical service with 4 hour onsite service – DiGiCOR will respond to your service call within 24 hours, 7 days a week with a 4 hour visit
- Custom 6 hour Call to Repair (CTR) – guaranteed fix onsite service
Information to have on hand when logging a support request:
Invoice or Warranty certificate references
Product serial number(s)
Detailed description of problem
Any associated system and/or error logs
Operating System and version
Driver Version Hardware (RAM, CPU, etc.)