Professional Services (Ad-hoc by hour or day or month)
Whether you are facing challenges while evolving from traditional IT to converged, virtualised, automated and cloud environments or simply facing traditional IT challenges full stop, DiGiCOR can help. We have designed our professional services to meet your needs along any point in the journey, and to adapt to your changing needs over time.
We’re here to help you do more with less. We provide the services you need to optimise and secure your technology investment, giving you back the time you need to focus on keeping up with the demands of your business.
- Resources on Demand (Rate Card service)
- Network engineer for 3 hours
- In-house resource for 3 days a week
- Oracle database administrator for 3 months
- What do you need?
- Installation, Implementation and Integration
- Relocation and Migration
- Testing, Health Checks, IT Audits
- Asset Buy Back, Leasing
- Technical Services (SOW)
- Design consultancy
- Requirements gathering
- Testing Services
- Secure Data Destruction and Decommissioning
Gone are the large IT departments of the past, yet the pressure is on for IT departments to improve efficiency and increase productivity while cutting costs and even headcount. CIOs are being asked to focus on Business Outcomes, embrace the cloud, keep their organisations on the cutting edge of new technologies, add business value and even leverage technology to find new revenue streams and drive – not just support – business growth.
Outsourcing, working with trusted advisors and engaging a growing number of as-a-service vendors is the way forward. Of course, this can lead to complexities and vendor sprawl.
DiGiCOR can take that pain away. To take the best advantage of lower operational and labour costs, DiGiCOR, as your proactive managed services provider, will relieve you from time-consuming functions and remove your technology management headaches.
- We’ll deal with your vendors
- Simplify management of your service contracts
- Guide you through process and integration challenges
- Work with the Capex / Opex structure that works for you
- And even aggregate your third-party technology fees into one easy monthly bill
We stay up to date with the latest options and offerings from the major vendors and on top of technology trends. As your trusted guide, we are partnered with industry leaders to keep your CIO and IT department informed and your data infrastructure current.
Depending on your needs, we can be onsite or off. We back up our managed services with a helpful (24/7) service desk and we stand by our SLAs.
Key Managed Services
- Managed Monitoring of Server, Storage, Networking (NW), End-user, UC, Security, Software (SW)
- Total / Flexible Managed Server, Storage, NW, UC, Security, SW
- Managed Cloud/Hybrid Services
- Managed Network, Firewall, Security
- Application Services
- 24×7 NOC Services including monitoring, alerts, escalations and governance
- Data Centre Co/Lo Hosting
- Backup / Archive Services
- Disaster Recover / Business Continuity Plan Services