Supermicro designed SUSE SES Bundle
Enterprises and Small Businesses
- A turnkey solution
- Highly Scalable and Resilient
- Reduce IT Costs
- Seamlessly adapt to changing demands
Supermicro Total Solution for SUSE SES
Highly Scalable and Resilient Software-defined Storage Powered by Ceph
Industry-leading, cost-efficiency, scalable software-defined storage solutions powered by Ceph enables the transformation of enterprise infrastructures. This is done through a unified platform that allows structured and unstructured data to co-exist and can be accessed as files, blocks, or objects.
With the combination of open-source software such as Ceph and Supermicro SuperServer based on industry standard x86 architecture, overall costs are highly reduced with a solid foundation of limitless scalability from terabytes to petabytes for future operation. Supermicro technology in this SES Solution provides all Flash and Hybrid Disk configurations for cost optimization and low-latency performance
- Lowest Cost – Best Performance
- Highly Available, Scalable, Self-Manage and Self-Healing
- Reliable and production-ready
- Scale out – One rack to many racks
The solution has been built and validated with Supermicro SuperServers, SuperStorage systems, and Ethernet switches. Optimised for performance and designed to provide the highest levels of scalability, quality and reliability. The cloud-ready storage solution has undergone rigorous testings and has been validated within Supermicro labs to ensure the best-in class hardware platform with enterprise-ready, software-defined storage capabilities.
The Supermicro SUSE Enterprise solution is a validated reference configuration for software-defined storage and cloud-optimisation for scale-out and high performance at maximum density.
- Feature Intel Xeon Scalable processors and DDR4 memory
- Storage nodes utilise 2U Ultra Server systemsg
- Intel P4610 1.6TB NVMe PCI-ESSDs for low latency storage and high throughput.